We will not sell, lease or distribute your information to anyone.
We at LCL Communication are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better shopping experience. We use the information you the consumer provide at the time of order to create an account with us, take payment if applicable and contact you to arrange delivery. We will only ever use this information respectfully and lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. You, the customer, have the right to revoke any given consent at all times.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. Body Care will be what is known as the 'Data Controller' of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as "we" or "us". By Data Controller, this means LCL Communication determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Should you need to contact us please write to:
Data Protection Officer, Body Care, Unit 118, Pennine Ave, London, SE17 9NE
This privacy notice was last updated on 23 May 2019.
All information we hold about you is done so in a secure environment and will remain confidential, no details will be passed to any third parties including your e-mail address and all details we hold about you will be used solely for our purposes and relating to your order to provide the high level of customer service expected in our business. No credit card or payment details are held or kept on file and any credit card details taken over the phone are manually input into a card machine whilst on the phone and call recording is blocked during this time, card details are never written down. You have to right to information about your stored personal data, and you have the right to correct, block and delete your data.
We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent order can be found in your customer login.
What information we collect
LCL Communication and our third-party suppliers may collect certain information or data about you when you use our website or when you apply for finance with LCL Communication. When you create an account with us, we will collect and use:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your order history
- Any other information you share with us
We do not save this information on our devices and we don't keep a physical record of your data. You can find more information about their data protection and security terms here.
Updating your information
It is quick and easy to update your information. Simply login to your account and update any information that might have changed or is no longer relevant.
Why we collect information
The data collected by the LCL Communication site is used to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders
- Send you information which you may find interesting, if you signed up for our monthly newsletter
- Administer and enhance our site and services
LCL Communication only discloses information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes and website management. LCL Communication do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other party.
Your personal information
If you so wish, we will give you all information we hold about you upon request under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, a small fee will be payable.
Your personal information is safe with us and will never be released to other companies for marketing reasons. We may use and share anonymous information. However, we must stress that this does not include your personal information.
How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 3 years after the date it is no longer needed by us. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible;
- or in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
A cookie is a small file, placed on your computer's hard drive, which helps analyse web traffic. What we use your information for:
- Keep track of the contents of your shopping cart.
- Store delivery addresses, if the address book is used.
- Store your details.
- Tailor your online experience.
- Analyse web traffic.
- For security reasons, check and verify your identity. This helps us detect crime and even prevent it.
- Keep track of any promotions.
- Make general improvements over the whole website.
- Tailor parts of our service to you.
- It helps us understand how you shop and we can make improvements to adapt the website to our customer's needs.
- Notify you of any changes.
How to contact us